Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Conquer the Caribbean: Port Royale 4 Announced

Watch the Announcement Trailer on YouTube

Kalypso Media has announced Port Royale 4 (Kalypso Shop | Steam), an all-new entry in its much-loved seafaring trading sim series, financially supported by ‘Film und Medienstiftung NRW’ and developed by Gaming Minds Studios (Railway Empire, Patrician) for release in Q4 2020 on Windows PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
2 of 4 < >

Online and Operational: Spacebase Startopia Revealed

Click me!

New space station management sim announced at gamescom 2019
3 of 4 < >

Pyro Studios Remasters Emerge at gamescom 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBRYZGa7_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmX_gEWdNYk

Kalypso Media has today released the first full trailers for Commandos 2 - HD Remaster and Praetorians - HD Remaster. Developed by Yippee Entertainment and Torus Games respectively, these two classic strategy titles will arrive on modern platforms in 2019 with enhanced controls and updated graphics.
4 of 4 < >

Closed Beta available now for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars

Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars Pre-purchase customers get first chance to go hands-on with thrilling new strategy game
See more
See less

Tropico 6 Entering Cutscene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropico 6 Entering Cutscene

Hello. When I try to start Tropico 6 the entering cutscene freeze and the game crashes is it possible its bug? The unreal engine reporting window showed up so I filled it and sent it.

Hi Laky25cz,
    could you share some more details in the first place? Especially, best would be sharing your system specs (OS+bit, CPU, GPU and RAM) to get this properly sorted.

-cheers

Comment

I have Windows 10 64bit, Intel core I7-7700K, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660, And Three Kingston HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 16GB 3200MHz.And Nothing is slowing down my pc i checked it everywhere nothing.

Comment

Could you also share some more details regarding your drivers? Are all drivers up-to-date? Are you sure it is not the huge amount of RAM, that might be intrvening here? As commonly 16-32 are usd, but 48 on three RAM-bars?
        Might be worth a double-check, if this works as intended.

-cheers

Comment

Oh, I had outdated Windows it's not lagging rn anymore. Thank you. My problem is fixed. Goodbye.

Comment

Awesome to hear, thank you for the heads up! \m/
            Have fun and enjoy!

-cheers

Comment

Working...
            X