Announcement

Collapse

Kalypso Media announces launch of official Discord Server

Kalypsonians!
We are proud to announce Kalypso Media’s official and verified Discord server!

Join now and be among the first to experience this brand-new branch of our ever-growing community.
https://discord.gg/kalypsomedia
See more
See less

Failed to save game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to save game?

Dear developers

I bought whole game bundle because i find its very unique game type that i want to try it.

Then i found when i try to save, its shows "fail to save game." Which mekes me play brand new game every time i start the game.

Please tell me how to fix it.

thank you very much!

best regard.

Hi mianewpie,
    could you please share, what game you are actually talking about, as Kalypso Media's games portfolio offers quite a lot products and bundles.
    Additionally, where did you bought it?

-cheers

Comment

Hello Unerde,

I bought "Tropical 6" in steam platform and auto-installed in my Disk C, only english in the install path.

-cheers

Comment

Please do/try following:
        First of all, we recommend running the game as an admin user.
        • To do so, right-click on the game .exe (by default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tropico 6) and/or shortcut and select “run as administrator”.
        • If this is still not working, we recommend to start the game in e.g. Windows 7 compatibility mode.
          To set the compatibility mode, do the following:
          • Right-click on “Tropico 6.exe” (by default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tropico 6) and select properties
          • Click the Compatibility tab and then tick the box labelled "Run this program in compatibility mode
          • Now you can select a Compatibility Mode and select e.g. “Windows 7”
          • Tick the box below "Run this program as administrator" (to always run the game as administrator, instead of running it manually each time you start the game)
          • Click on "OK" to apply the changes and start the game with double click on the game’s .exe.
        Additionally,
        • Please check, if Steam and Tropico 6 is not being restricted/blocked by your Anti-Virus program (such as e.g. bitdefender, Windows Defender, Norton, Avast, and any other).
          Simply set exceptions for both applications.

cheers

Unerde

Comment

Working...
        X