Announcement

Collapse

Kalypso at PAX West and Tokyo Game Show

This year, Kalypso Media presented their most anticipated games for 2019/2020 at PAX West and Tokyo Game Show with a huge line-up of great strategy games.

More Details:
[EN] https://blog.kalypsomedia.com/en/kal...w-in-pictures/
[DE] https://blog.kalypsomedia.com/de/imp...ame-show-2019/
See more
See less

Xbox One Unplayable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox One Unplayable

I'm finding the game unplayable. It crashes on the same spot on the tutorial, the missions and when playing sandbox. I paid £43 for this game and to be honest I'm regretting it already after only a few hours. I expected some crashes and bugs with it being a preview but I have only been able to complete one mission and that crashed twice while playing

Pretty much the same. Crashes in same part of tutorial every time. I did expect bugs and crashes, but not to the point it was unplayable.

Comment

Yeah mine crashes in the tutorial every time you have to put the guard Towers down for the general. In the game it also crashes every time I win an election which makes all but the first mission unplayable. I expected at least a semi playable version seems it was a full priced game but it's really not even close to being playable

Comment

Hi everybody,
        please be aware that we are working on an update already.
        Nonetheless, could you share some more details regarding the crashes, starting with the platform you are playing on (XBox One, XBox One S, XBox One X).
        -cheers

Comment

I made it through the 1st tutorial, but now crash after 1 task in the 2nd tutorial every time. Also started a sandbox game and crash after building one building (3 reloads, crashing same place). Have tried restarting the game and restarting the xbox one, crashes continue in the same places.

Comment

I was able to get past the tutorial and through the first few missions, but then the end of the 3rd it crashed, and now it seems to crashed more and more to the point it's unplayable. I thought there was something related to look at but nothing yet, it seems to happen more and more after the first time.

As a side note, I also get a message "Unable to get saved games data" when I start and have to choose to play offline

On original Xbox One
            Last edited by Ihaswaffles; 09-08-2019, 12:28 AM. Reason: Added console

Comment

Hi everybody,
              please be aware that we have released roughly an hour ago a new game preview version, with focus on game crashes, among other bugfixes and improvements and along a newly added feature: multiplayer.

-cheers

Comment

Working...
              X