Announcement

Collapse

Vote El Pez at 'The Game Awards 2019' or else...

Fellow Tropicans!
El Presidente is thrilled to have received a nomination for his Tropico 6 as 'Best Strategy Game' at 'The Game Awards 2019'.
El Prez’ patented ‘guaranteed winning’ strategy is a bit invalid outside of Tropico, so we need your help to wrangle the vote for our lovable leader:

https://thegameawards.com/nominees/strategy-game

Vote El Prez
or else...
See more
See less

Govrernator achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Govrernator achievement

Is the Governator achievement broken? I stayed in the colonial era until 1968 and didn't get it.

Hi RBBoT,
    simply restart Steam. Sometimes the unlocking will get stuck in the backend and will unlock upon restart. Even though you will not get a pop up and the achievement will simply be done in your achievement tab.

-cheers

Comment

That had no effect. In the same game I got the "Sublime Subliminal Supreme" achievement without problems, so they weren't stuck as a whole Also tried reloading a save game after rebooting and completing the pending task to pay off the crown again and that didn't work.

Terraformer also appears to be broken - it is still showing 0/15 maps generated and I've created at least 5.
      Last edited by RBBoT; 04-23-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Terraformer is definitely bugged for me too. I've created a dozen maps for sure so far and it's still sitting at 0/15.

Comment

Hi ArchieW,
          are you running Linux?

-cheers

Comment

terraformes doesnt work for me either. Created 2 random maps, started them, but the number doesnt increase.

Comment

Hi warkanoli,
              please be aware that we are working on both achievements, as terraformer, as well as Been there, Done That are not correctly unlocking for some users.

-cheers

Comment

still seems broken to me, hit well over enough days and the achievement didnt trigger

Comment

Hi the_squid,
                  on which platform does this occur?

cheers

Unerde

Comment

On PC (windows 10, steam version)

Comment

Working...
                    X