Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

E3 2019: Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars Announced

New turn-based strategy IP with card game and empire management coming to PC and consoles
Teaser-Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp_4aCMOr30
2 of 2 < >

The Biggest World War II Strategy Bundle of the Year

Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection available now exclusively on the Kalypso Shop
See more
See less

Decorations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decorations?

Hey All,

Would LOVE to see decorations/beauty/misc categories from T4 brought back in to T6. Perhaps even more added on.

Nothing, NOTHING is better than decorating your island with your own variety of Statues, gardens, palm trees, public benches, flags, etc etc etc

If not built-in, then perhaps DLC? I'd definitely be willing to pay.

It just makes Tropico personal ya know ;D
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take.. But by the number of moments that take our breath away.

You are absolutely right. We have to do something different in order to survive in this planet. Believe me What you have suggested is a better idea.

Comment

Hi everybody,
      so what I can tell so far, there are some ways to brighten up your Tropican island.
      What those are in detail, you have to wait, but on e.g. facebook we released some time ago a screenshots of Tropico 6, with a statue of El Presidente himself to be seen.

-cheers

Comment

About decorations can we have Fez back?

Comment

Hi Hayro252,
          I am not quite sure, what you mean by Fez?

-cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Unerde View Post
            Hi Hayro252,
            I am not quite sure, what you mean by Fez?

-cheers
            Hi Unerde
            You can give fez as headgear for presidente in Tropico 5 customization

Comment

Ah got it,
              so this is less a decoration, but a customisation for El Presidente himself.

We will have a look into this Fez in detail, but be aware the Beta already offers some customizations for El Presidente, such as Pirate outfit, Tourist outfit (like e.g. a Hawaiin shirt) and few more.

cheers
              Unerde

Comment

Originally posted by Unerde View Post
                Hi everybody,
                so what I can tell so far, there are some ways to brighten up your Tropican island.
                What those are in detail, you have to wait, but on e.g. facebook we released some time ago a screenshots of Tropico 6, with a statue of El Presidente himself to be seen.

-cheers
                Thanks! I don't really mind waiting but I'm sure plenty of players and fans would like to see and pay for more variety and customization. (Perhaps in future DLCs).

Originally posted by Hayro252 View Post
                About decorations can we have Fez back?
                I support this. More character items in general would be awesome (more caps/headgear, glasses, accessories, clothes, hairstyles, etc)
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take.. But by the number of moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Working...
                X