Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Conquer the Caribbean: Port Royale 4 Announced

Watch the Announcement Trailer on YouTube

Kalypso Media has announced Port Royale 4 (Kalypso Shop | Steam), an all-new entry in its much-loved seafaring trading sim series, financially supported by ‘Film und Medienstiftung NRW’ and developed by Gaming Minds Studios (Railway Empire, Patrician) for release in Q4 2020 on Windows PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
2 of 4 < >

Online and Operational: Spacebase Startopia Revealed

Click me!

New space station management sim announced at gamescom 2019
3 of 4 < >

Pyro Studios Remasters Emerge at gamescom 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBRYZGa7_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmX_gEWdNYk

Kalypso Media has today released the first full trailers for Commandos 2 - HD Remaster and Praetorians - HD Remaster. Developed by Yippee Entertainment and Torus Games respectively, these two classic strategy titles will arrive on modern platforms in 2019 with enhanced controls and updated graphics.
4 of 4 < >

Closed Beta available now for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars

Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars Pre-purchase customers get first chance to go hands-on with thrilling new strategy game
See more
See less

Pirate King - Pirate Coves Broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirate King - Pirate Coves Broken

There's a bug with the way the multiple Pirate Coves function in Pirate Kings, once you progress to World Wars.

During the Colonial era, I can stack missions just fine, with the Coves launching them one after another. Once I progress to World Wars, however, and add the Commando Garrison, it seems like Raid tab develops an issue with the queue icons. Only one of the four Coves will pick up new missions, with the rest of them stuck on leisure. Using the right mouse button to cancel queued raids cancels the mission in progress. It's like the UI is incorrectly laid over the queue--mouse clicks don't match up with what happens.

It's brought Pirate King to a complete halt, since the economy relies on the Pirate Coves. What do I do?
    Last edited by RogersJollyRoger; 08-10-2019, 12:45 AM.
Working...
X