Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Conquer the Caribbean: Port Royale 4 Announced

Watch the Announcement Trailer on YouTube

Kalypso Media has announced Port Royale 4 (Kalypso Shop | Steam), an all-new entry in its much-loved seafaring trading sim series, financially supported by ‘Film und Medienstiftung NRW’ and developed by Gaming Minds Studios (Railway Empire, Patrician) for release in Q4 2020 on Windows PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
2 of 4 < >

Online and Operational: Spacebase Startopia Revealed

Click me!

New space station management sim announced at gamescom 2019
3 of 4 < >

Pyro Studios Remasters Emerge at gamescom 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBRYZGa7_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmX_gEWdNYk

Kalypso Media has today released the first full trailers for Commandos 2 - HD Remaster and Praetorians - HD Remaster. Developed by Yippee Entertainment and Torus Games respectively, these two classic strategy titles will arrive on modern platforms in 2019 with enhanced controls and updated graphics.
4 of 4 < >

Closed Beta available now for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars

Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars Pre-purchase customers get first chance to go hands-on with thrilling new strategy game
See more
See less

Development Roadmap has been released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Development Roadmap has been released!

Commanders!

Stay ahead of the game by re-evaluating their strategies and preparing for the future!
    Kalypso Media is excited to reveal a roadmap of free updates planned for Sudden Strike 4.
    The first of these updates arrives today for the Steam version (full changelog here), and will arrive on consoles in the near future.

More details follow soon!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	90fe952e55674a3c271334bd17592ef2a16e6691.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	213.9 KB
ID:	941

This Development Roadmap is for all platforms, including consoles, correct?

Thanks!

Comment

As stated in my posting above "and will arrive on consoles in the near future."
      Meaning this Roadmap is for all platforms, Sudden Strike 4 has been released on.
      Nevertheless, as most is not completely set in stone, it most of the times will happen that the PC-release will take place earlier than the console-releases of certein free updates and/or paid DLCs.

cheers

Unerde

Comment

Ahh, my bad, I missed that part! I love the game and am looking forward to the future stuff!

Comment

Working...
        X