Manual Download
Hey guys,

because some people reported that they didn't get a manual from their digital game supplier (like Steam e.g.) I'm posting here the official download-link for the manual of the Tropico 3 Manual. You can download it here as a PDF-file.

From Kalypso:

Tropico 3 Manual English
Tropico 3 Manual German
Tropico 3 Manual French
Tropico 3 Manual Spanish
Tropico 3 Manual Italian

Tropico 3 Absolute Power Manual English
Tropico 3 Absolute Power Manual German
Tropico 3 Absolute Power Manual French

From Steam:

Tropico 3 Manual English

Just open the file in your browser (Adobe Reader is required, can be downloaded here: http://www.adobe.com/) and save it to your PC or right-click the link and choose "save target..."

Cheers,
Dennis
Walk the Line

Where is the link for the Absolute Power manual? I bought it from the Steam sale, and there is no manual for the DLC on its store page.
Yes it does. It's included in the game box and available from wherever you downloaded the game from. I will add it to the list of available manuals for download shortly as well.
Hello,

does a spanish manual exist ??

thank's

I have game in steam.

Saludos
Updated OP with multi-language manual downloads.
Thanks

You have the manual Tropico 3 Absolute Power Manual Spanish?
(06-07-2010, 12:44 PM)Trustee Wrote: Thanks

Look at the first post in this thread! Wink
(06-07-2010, 01:31 PM)midnightflash Wrote:
(06-07-2010, 12:44 PM)Trustee Wrote: Thanks

Look at the first post in this thread! Wink

I have downloaded the manual Tropico 3, But I can not download the manual Tropico in Spanish 3 Absolute Power
You are right of course! The Absolute Power manuals are still missing. (even on steam btw.)
Any way to get a manual for the campaign editor/creator? (NOT from cafe tropico).
(22-06-2011, 02:09 AM)computertech Wrote: Any way to get a manual for the campaign editor/creator? (NOT from cafe tropico).

Rebel-Yell still posts, on ocasions, in the German forum. You might ask if he could repost his Challenge Editor Guide via PM or in the German forum after doing a search in case he posted it in German language there.
Hey guys,

does a german Tropico 4 manual exist?

many thanks

demo.