My Profile
Hi,

I'm hoping you can help me with a problem. I had to reinstall Tropico 3. Now under "My Profile" I can't remember what my username and/or password were. I can't seem to get either of these two changed because the Key Code # was used when I created the first username, and it doesn't seem to let me make anymore changes. I would like to see Tropico 3's high scores page and any other functions that rely upon this, so I'm asking for your help.

Thanks.
You can change your password from the login window if you remember your username, E-Mail address and serial number. Please note that the username password is case sensitive, even though the characters displayed are all upper case.
By the way, can I change my user name? My current user name is not so good. I want to have a better name.
Is there anyway I can change my username? I bought Tropico 3 quite some time ago, and I remember looking at other people's high scores. Unfortunately, since then I can't seem to remember my username, so I can't change my password now. Otherwise, is there a way I can have my username sent to my email address?
(04-02-2010, 02:41 PM)la cucaracha Wrote: Hi,

I'm hoping you can help me with a problem. I had to reinstall Tropico 3. Now under "My Profile" I can't remember what my username and/or password were. I can't seem to get either of these two changed because the Key Code # was used when I created the first username, and it doesn't seem to let me make anymore changes. I would like to see Tropico 3's high scores page and any other functions that rely upon this, so I'm asking for your help.

Thanks.
Hi,
I have the same problem that curaracha has. But when i tried to change my password, there is an error, and i can´t login. I know my login, my email and my serial number...
Hello Malaba222.
If it comes to account problems, please contact our support directly:
support@kalypsomedia.com
for fastest and most proper help.

cheers

Unerde