Co-op game messes up single player story save...
started a local co-op for the first time, but when I went back to my single player story later it loaded me where I was in my co-op story.... booooo... whats that about?
You can load your previous save under load game. I had that issue too. However, one of my saves somehow got corrupted and loaded into a black world in which I couldn't move. The only thing I could see is my character.
There is no difference between Single and Coop. You're always playing the mainchar campaign (Controller 1 / Host).
Well there's a bug then, Bc I definitely kept my character progress but was set 3 stages back from where I was in the story. Also the load feature didn't help Bc it only holds 4 saves and it seemed all the quicksaves overwrote my solo one...
Hello everybody.
So please be as accurate as possible here; as be aware when joining a coop-session, your progress will not be saved. Only the host will keep his/her progress.

cheers

Unerde
I am the host... I LOST my progress... it was replaced with my couch partners progress...
Hello Seanshineyouth.
So please get in touch with our techical support:
support@kalypsomedia.com
and provide as much details as possible, especially if you are playing on PC, also attach the savegames.

cheers

Unerde
(12-07-2017, 10:53 AM)Unerde Wrote: Hello Seanshineyouth.
So please get in touch with our techical support:
support@kalypsomedia.com
and provide as much details as possible, especially if you are playing on PC, also attach the savegames.

cheers

Unerde

Ps4
(12-07-2017, 10:45 PM)Seanshineyouth Wrote: Ps4

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin