buy all the commodities in Constantinople"
I give up. 

I just cant complete this bloody mission. Its so frustrating. I have like 4 trader each with 500 carts which I been manually controlling them to clear out Constantinople commodities. I keep on doing so until i bought all available town on the map, not including own by the empress, banas and his sibling; have at least 7 settlements at level 16 with a title of grand lord or something. Just imaging the time taken to be at this level while trying to clear this stupid mission. I even restarted the entire campaign multiple time, rush play until this mission but still unable to complete. I even resorted to cheat for this mission solely. I try and try with any solution found on steam and here but still this stupid mission refuse to complete. I feel like wanting a refund but not likely cause i love games like this. Still, can anyone out there provide a better solution for this? Even better a Save Data at the beginning of chapter 3.. Sad Sad
@LatokB0m0HrocK
The trick is to buy all commodities in Constantinople in one go - go to the Market and purchase everything before exiting.
(26-01-2017, 04:57 PM)billyplod Wrote: @LatokB0m0HrocK
The trick is to buy all commodities in Constantinople in one go - go to the Market and purchase everything before exiting.

@billyplod

That's what I did everything single time but still to no avail. I try to verify the integrity of the game once I'm on shore leave again.
(27-01-2017, 08:19 AM)LatokB0m0HrocK Wrote: @billyplod

That's what I did everything single time but still to no avail. I try to verify the integrity of the game once I'm on shore leave again.
So yeah, (I manage to sneak in my laptop to my workplace) I did exactly with the empty the town trade center in one go (multiple time (x0 speed then x1) and with both other town own by the empress) but still unable to complete the mission. Before that I uninstall and reinstall the game. I thinking of getting a refund but I already in my 7 hours game time. 

[Image: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...77D44927E/]
isn't the quest to buy all commodities over a few days.
so stay in town with your trader and buy all of the goods every time another trader sells something. afair it wasn't only once to buy everything...
Lebe jeden Tag, als wäre es Dein Letzter! / Live each day as it would be your last!
[Image: http://imghost4you.com/images/46.png]
Last time I played through I had to buy all goods in one "trade" - If I dropped out of the market the campaign would not continue.