Tropico 5 fails to start issue (boxed retail) - Hotfix available!
I bought a boxed retail version of the game, and every time I try to run it, it asks for a product key (there is none in the box, just the Kalypso launcher key). I tried running the hotfix -- it just loaded up the game asking for a product key. I tried uninstalling and running the hotfix -- same thing. I can't see any other way to launch the game. Entering the Kalypso launcher code online didn't give me any options to start the game from my browser.  

Seriously, if the reviews had mentioned how bugged and frustrating the registration experience was, I never would have bought the game. As it is, I regret doing so. No wonder people just pirate it, when a cracked copy will actually work and the retail version doesn't.
Thanks Kalypso
Okay, does Tropico 5 need a product key AND a launcher key? Because the boxed version I bought has NO product key anywhere -- not in the CD case, not on the disk, not on any of the documentation (and I looked everywhere) -- I thought for one moment I had gotten lucky and gotten the launcher to work, but STILL it asks me for a product key, which I wasn't given. If it WAS supposed to have a product key, I'll take it back to the store, but if it isn't, the hotfix doesn't seem to solve anything.
You will need a product key to register the game to your Kalypso Launcher account. If you haven't been provided one, please check with your retailer. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Hi everybody, I'm french (sorry for my bad english...) and yesterday I bought Tropico 5 for my computer. I had no problem for the installation, but when I want to play, I can't because nothing happens. I don't have any error message so I can't understand why the game doesn't work.

Can somebody help me please ?
Hello paolo98.
Could you share some more details, especially your system? To get this sorted properly, please provide following details: OS+bit, CPU, GPU and RAM. As you have stated the installation ran smooth, probably share anything else that might be helpful.

cheers

Unerde
@paolop98.

Désolé, c'est en anglais, mais ...

Check your system is upto date:-
and meets the minimum requirements for the game. (Right Click - MY Computer and select properties)

Run Windows Update - and apply all the "High Priority" fixes
Run Windows Update - and apply any Optional Hardware fixes
Ensure your graphics drivers are up to date - Check your manufacturer’s web site
Ensure your sound card drivers are up to date - Check your manufacturer’s web site
Check your PC manufacturer’s web site for firmware updates

With STEAM - you can check you have all the files downloaded correctly by

Opening your STEAM LIBRARY
Right Click on the Game - select Properties
Select the "Local Files" TAB
Then the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache"

The DXdiag output will provide all the information Unerde requested

If you are still getting problems or crashes - then post your DXDIAG here - in a code box
 with any error message AND send it with a brief description to KALYPSO

support. Then you have 2 chances to get help.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To Run DXDIAG
Click on START
Select RUN (This opens the RUN dialogue box)
TYPE - "dxdiag" - Click OK

This opens the DirectX diagnostic tool
If your machine has a 64-bit operating System - you will get a selection (bottom of screen) indicating "Run 64bit DXdiag
Select that -
Click on "Save All Information" - when the SAVE box opens save contents to a name.txt file
When you post the file use the Preview Post option and select "#" symbol - cut and paste the name.txt file after the "#"
then click on the "Close Tags" that appears at the top of Message window.

Did you get an error message or Debugger pop up? Post the screen shot.
Did it just Crash to Desktop (CTD)?
Is there an entry in your EVENT VIEWER either System or Application log?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Click on EVENT VIEWER in programs (type Event Viewer in to the seach box in the start menu)
Open the Windows Logs section
Select Application logs - wait until the entries load.
scroll down until you see "Error -- data time -- Application error"
The General TAB underneath the list window should start by saying ....
"Faulting application name: Tropico5.EXE"

Copy that detail and the other information in the " Details" TAB information in to a post -
Helps if you use the "Code" box you can find when you use the preview post pane.

This information may point at a Dump File -

What may help is if you can find the dump file -
Open Windows Explorer
then C:
then USERS
..... "your username"
.... APPDATA
... Local
... Microsoft
... Windows
... WER
... Report Archive

Then you should see a list of folders named
APPCRASH_Tropico5.exe_nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Open one of those and there is a file called "REPORT"
Right Click and OPEN WITH - NotePad

Then cut and paste the whole file into a post - using the  Code box.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You can also run SFC (System File Check) useful if you getting Microsoft error messages (for example about Direct X)
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/docum...x?mfr=true
Hi Unerde and Billyplod, thanks for your posts, I think it may help you.

[Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016...irectx.png]

I just want to add that I tried to download the link in the first post of the topic but it doesn't work.

@Billyplod : Thanks, I try to understand the rest of your message and I will tell you...

Thank you !
Hi paolo98.
So far great. I have to tell you that your CPU is roughly hitting the minimum required specs for Tropico 5.
Nevertheless could you make a screenshot of the next tab "Affichage"/"Display", as there the graphic card/GPU is listed.

cheers

Unerde
[Image: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016...irectx.png]
Hi paolo98.
Unfortunately your integrated graphic card is not hitting the minimum requirements in order to play the game properly.
Despie the fact that integrated graphic cards do not get close to their counterparts the dedicated graphic cards in terms of dedicated graphic memory, this specific integrated graphic card does not support Direct X 11, which is needed in order to play Tropico 5 at all.

So you need to upgrade you gaming rig in order to play the game properly. At least a dedicated graphic card fully supporting Direct X 11, such as the GeForce 400series, siomilar products from AMD or even better.

cheers

Unerde
Oh no... Sad 

Thank you very much for your help, it wasn't easy for me to talk in english but never mind. Do you know the price of the GeForce 400 Series ? I don't find it on Google...
@paolo98

Sadly I don't think you are able to upgrade the video card on the machine you have. The graphics are integrated on to the main board, and it does not appear to have any expansion slots. Toshiba Satellite range are mainly aimed at business use and not targeting the gaming market.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Malheureusement, je ne pense pas que vous êtes en mesure de mettre à niveau la carte vidéo sur la machine que vous avez. Les graphiques sont intégrés sur la carte principale , et il ne semble pas avoir de slots d'extension . gamme Toshiba Satellite sont principalement destiné à un usage professionnel et ne pas cibler le marché des jeux .
Merci pour vos réponses. Je suis très déçu parce que j'adore Tropico, mais du coup je vais le renvoyer à Amazon...

Je vous remercie sincèrement d'avoir pris le temps de m'aider, je vous souhaite une bonne continuation, au revoir !
(08-08-2016, 06:19 PM)paolo98 Wrote: Merci pour vos réponses. Je suis très déçu parce que j'adore Tropico, mais du coup je vais le renvoyer à Amazon...

Je vous remercie sincèrement d'avoir pris le temps de m'aider, je vous souhaite une bonne continuation, au revoir !

Aucun problème - désolé qu'il n'y avait pas de meilleures nouvelles .
Hey guys how are you today?

I need your help. Already contacted support by e-mail but no response yet. Already try google and youtube but I didn't found anything about my problem.

Just got Tropico 5 and everytime when I start the game it crashes after like 5~10 minutes running. I really don't know what to do. Drivers ok and updated. directx 12 seems to be fine as well.

Heres my events log when game crashes (sorry it's brazilian portuguese):

Nome do aplicativo com falha: Tropico5Steam.exe, versão: 1.10.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x55f050b9
Nome do módulo com falha: nvd3dum.dll_unloaded, versão: 21.21.13.7270, carimbo de data/hora: 0x57bf553d
Código de exceção: 0xc0000005
Deslocamento da falha: 0x008b59ab
ID do processo com falha: 0x1fe0
Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d20c467c1bc599
Caminho do aplicativo com falha: D:\Jogos Steam\steamapps\common\Tropico 5\Tropico5Steam.exe
Caminho do módulo com falha: nvd3dum.dll
ID do Relatório: 6fa1aa8d-4c42-4213-8da8-385b5f446807

It's saying that module nvd3dum.dll has some problem wich I can't identify what it is.

running on GeForce GTX 750ti 2gb / AMD FX 6300 Six-Core / 8gb ram

Can someone help me pleaaaase.

Thank You so much in advance.
@nmatsu
nvd3dum.dll is used by your graphics card - so first thing to try is checking your graphics drivers are up to date.
http://www.geforce.co.uk/drivers --> your choice about manual or automatic update.

If that fails then
SFC /SCANNOW (TYPE -  SFC /scannow from an Administrator CMD prompt - right click CMD and 'Run as Administrator) - fix for potential windows errors

Then try CHKDSK / F ( Run CHKDSK /f (From the Command line - will ask if you want to do a disc check next time you reboot - YES - or right click disc and from Properties -> TOOLS - Check disc for errors)- potential disc problems.
@billyplod
I'll do that and get back at you. Thank You for the tips.
@billyplod

Drivers updated. I just made a clean install anyway.
SFC scan did found some corrupted files and fix it.
Chkdsk didn't found anything wrong with my two disks c: and d:

reboot the system and Tropico's still crashing.

Any ideas? goddammit i want to play this game so bad.
@nmatsu

OK - so we need to see the whole of the diagnostic information. You posted part of the dump information so after a crash....

Click on EVENT VIEWER in programs (type Event Viewer in to the seach box in the start menu)
Open the Windows Logs section
Select Application logs - wait until the entries load.
scroll down until you see "Error -- data time -- Application error"
The General TAB underneath the list window should start by saying ....
"Faulting application name: Tropico5STEAM.EXE"

Copy that detail and the other information in the " Details" TAB information in to a post -
Helps if you use the "Code" box you can find when you use the preview post pane.

This information may point at a Dump File -

What may help is if you can find the dump file -
Open Windows Explorer
then C:
then USERS
..... "your username"
.... APPDATA
... Local
... Microsoft
... Windows
... WER
... Report Archive

Then you should see a list of folders named
APPCRASH_Tropico5STEAM.exe_nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Open one of those and there is a file called "REPORT"
Right Click and OPEN WITH - NotePad

Then cut and paste the whole file into a post - using the Code box.
Code:
Nome do aplicativo com falha: Tropico5Steam.exe, versão: 1.10.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x55f050b9
Nome do módulo com falha: ntdll.dll, versão: 10.0.14393.103, carimbo de data/hora: 0x57b7e09e
Deslocamento da falha: 0x00026d39
ID do processo com falha: 0x1e3c
Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d20cadb17cd9cc
Caminho do aplicativo com falha: D:\Jogos Steam\steamapps\common\Tropico 5\Tropico5Steam.exe
Caminho do módulo com falha: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
ID do Relatório: 0a177664-a744-44d8-8897-70980ecbc296
Nome completo do pacote com falha:
ID do aplicativo relativo ao pacote com falha:

Details tab

- System

- Provider

[ Name]  Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers]  0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]  2016-09-12T04:25:33.570863000Z

EventRecordID 5787

Channel Application

Computer neto-desktop

Security

- EventData

Tropico5Steam.exe
  55f050b9
  ntdll.dll
  57b7e09e
  c0000005
  00026d39
  1e3c
  01d20cadb17cd9cc
  D:\Jogos Steam\steamapps\common\Tropico 5\Tropico5Steam.exe
  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
  0a177664-a744-44d8-8897-70980ecbc296

@billyplod ther You go. Is that it?

When i tried to search on C: inside WER folder I founded just an other folder named "ERC" with no file at all.
@billyplod

I happen to find another log with different .dll problem. Check this out please
Code:
Nome do módulo com falha: nvd3dum.dll_unloaded, versão: 21.21.13.7270, carimbo de data/hora: 0x57bf553d
Deslocamento da falha: 0x008b59ab
ID do processo com falha: 0x1e3c
Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d20cadb17cd9cc
Caminho do módulo com falha: nvd3dum.dll
ID do Relatório: 477513f4-aa24-4adf-912e-81404db75635
Nome completo do pacote com falha:
ID do aplicativo relativo ao pacote com falha:

Details Tab

- System

- Provider

[ Name]  Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers]  0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]  2016-09-12T04:29:43.092974300Z

EventRecordID 5792

Channel Application

Computer neto-desktop

Security

- EventData

Tropico5Steam.exe
  55f050b9
  nvd3dum.dll_unloaded
  57bf553d
  c0000005
  008b59ab
  1e3c
  01d20cadb17cd9cc
  D:\Jogos Steam\steamapps\common\Tropico 5\Tropico5Steam.exe
  nvd3dum.dll
  477513f4-aa24-4adf-912e-81404db75635

Is that maybe another problem that will I have to fix?
@billyplod

Sorry. I messed up. The first code box is the new .dll problem I found. The second one is that old nvd3dum.dll.
@nmatsu

Both these faults point to an NVIDA driver problem. The fix is to either rollback and update again or uninstall and install from scratch.

Because you have already updated your drivers and the problem persists so I would go for a complete new installation.

1. Download and save the latest drivers --> http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-gb

2. Uninstall the current driver --> http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/IO_13955.html

3. Reinstall the latest driver using the saved download.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you want to try the rollback first --> http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/driver_rollback.html

Good luck Smile

If this doesn't work then the next step is taking some detailed diagnostics - which is a lengthy process.
@billyplod

You're awesome. Thank You for the patience and all the effort helping me.

Well I was in contact with the Kalypso Media Support through email and We try some other options there as well. Nothing has worked the way We wanted.

So I just got back to windows 7 and the game is running really good. No lagging and no crashing. Seems to be a windows 10 problem.

Anyway I really appreciate your help thank You so much. You make this community a better place.
@nmatsu

No Problem - I suspect it was a Windows 10 incompatibility with your video drivers, but the bottom line - is if it's working don't fix it. Smile
So, I recently installed a new Videocard and Tropico5 started to run choppy.
Then I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, to see if that would change anything. Now I cannot start the launcher for Tropico5, meaning I cannot download any patches or any of my dlc.
And the game still runs choppy, though slightly less so. I tried the hotfix offered in this thread. That doesn't work, that just starts the game. I'm running a downloaded version of the Kalypso-Launcher site.
Funny thing is, I also installed Tropico4 (which I had not reinstalled after I upgraded my harddrive), to give that a try and it runs smooth as butter and downloads every dlc I've bought in a pinch.
Can someone help me fix this, so the launcher can run properly, so perhaps one of the patches can fix this?
@War-overlord
How did you install your "new" video-card?

When changing video cards. You should :-

Check to make sure the new card is compatible with your system, and you have sufficient power to run the new card. All cards will say what power requirements they need.
Uninstall your old card and uninstall any existing drivers/software for the old graphics card, even if the new card is from the same manufacturer.

Fit the new card and then when you power up, windows will pick up the card and install base drivers, then you install the latest drivers for the graphics card, best to download the latest ones from the manufacturers web site.

If you are unsure - start from scratch with the install. Check the manufacturers web site most will have detailed instructions on how to upgrade video cards.

If you are still having problems - post your DXdiag here in a code box.
@billyplod

I installed it by taking out my old card and putting in the new one, with the help of my computer-guy.(and then indeed finding out that my powersource does not have sufficient wattage)
It was installed by running the install-disk that came along with it and it was updated to the latest drivers 3-5 days ago.
It is an N-vidia card and as soon as we put it in and ran the disk, everything started updating itself. So now I am unsure if the old drivers are simply updated or still running around in the background somewhere. Which may explain why it runs choppy.
I will post the DXdiag in the box below, appologies for it being in Dutch, but I'm unsure how this will help me fix my problem of not being able to run the KalypsoLauncher on starting up the game.

Code:
------------------
System Information
------------------
     Time of this report: 1/28/2017, 19:05:39
            Machine name: STEFAN-PC
              Machine Id: {FC4E6DF1-4229-49E1-B26A-CC3D9892417C}
        Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.161220-1747)
                Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)
     System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
            System Model: System Product Name
                    BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/05/10 19:13:52 Ver: 08.00.10
               Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
                  Memory: 8192MB RAM
     Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM
               Page File: 3126MB used, 25497MB available
             Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
         DirectX Version: DirectX 12
     DX Setup Parameters: Not found
        User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
      System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
         DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
          DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
     Display Tab 1: No problems found.
       Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
       Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
       Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
         Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
         Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
      Manufacturer: NVIDIA
         Chip type: GeForce GTX 1080
          DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
       Device Type: Full Device
        Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B80&SUBSYS_33621462&REV_A1
     Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
    Display Memory: 12197 MB
  Dedicated Memory: 8110 MB
     Shared Memory: 4086 MB
      Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
      Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
     Monitor Model: Acer H235H
        Monitor Id: ACR00E7
       Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
       Output Type: HDMI
       Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvd3dumx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvwgf2umx.dll
Driver File Version: 21.21.0013.7849 (English)
    Driver Version: 21.21.13.7849
       DDI Version: 12
    Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
      Driver Model: WDDM 2.1
Graphics Preemption: Pixel
Compute Preemption: Dispatch
          Miracast: Not Supported
Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
    Power P-states: Not Supported
 Driver Attributes: Final Retail
  Driver Date/Size: 20-1-2017 1:00:00, 16875464 bytes
       WHQL Logo'd: Yes
   WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown
 Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-58C0-11CF-7B69-6F131BC2D835}
         Vendor ID: 0x10DE
         Device ID: 0x1B80
         SubSys ID: 0x33621462
       Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem50.inf:0f066de361856a84:Section088:21.21.13.7849:pci\ven_10de&dev_1b80
    Rank Of Driver: 00D12001
       Video Accel:
       DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD  DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010  DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main  DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple  DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC  
  Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
      D3D9 Overlay: Supported
           DXVA-HD: Supported
      DDraw Status: Enabled
        D3D Status: Enabled
        AGP Status: Enabled
          MPO Caps: Not Supported
       MPO Stretch: Not Supported
   MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
       MPO Formats: Not Supported

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
           Description: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: No
           Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438445&REV_1003
       Manufacturer ID: 1
            Product ID: 100
                  Type: WDM
           Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
        Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6526 (English)
         Date and Size: 13-12-2011 0:00:00, 4718952 bytes
           Other Files:
       Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
        HW Accel Level: Basic
             Cap Flags: 0xF1F
   Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
             HW Memory: 0
      Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
  I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
           Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438445&REV_1003
           Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
        Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6526 (English)
         Date and Size: 13-12-2011 0:00:00, 4718952 bytes
           Other Files:
       Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: Acer H235H-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: Yes
           Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0083&SUBSYS_14623362&REV_1001
           Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys
        Driver Version: 1.03.0034.0021 (English)
         Date and Size: 12-1-2017 0:00:00, 217528 bytes
           Other Files:
       Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
---------------------
Video Capture Devices
Number of Devices: 0
---------------------
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
     Device Name: Muis
        Attached: 1
   Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
       FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Toetsenbord
   Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: USB Receiver
   Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB-hoofdhub (xHCI)
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B21, 0x1042
| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30
| Service: USBHUB3
| Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 7/16/2016 12:41:55, 535904 bytes
|
+-+ Samengesteld USB-apparaat
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0003
| | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE
| | Service: usbccgp
| | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/16/2016 12:41:55, 169312 bytes
| |
| +-+ USB Input Device (Logitech Download Assistant)
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| | | Location: 0005.0000.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000
| | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c52b&mi_00
| | | Service: HidUsb
| | | Driver: LogiLDA.DLL, 9/20/2012 16:02:06, 3933496 bytes
| | | Driver: LdaCx2.dll, 9/20/2012 16:02:06, 2458936 bytes
| | | Driver: msvcp110.dll, 9/20/2012 16:02:06, 661448 bytes
| | | Driver: msvcr110.dll, 9/20/2012 16:02:06, 828872 bytes
| | | Driver: vccorlib110.dll, 9/20/2012 16:02:04, 354264 bytes
| | |
| | +-+ HID-toetsenbordapparaat
| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
| | | | Service: kbdhid
| | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/15/2016 17:43:23, 39424 bytes
| | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 12:41:54, 62304 bytes
| | |
| +-+ USB-invoerapparaat
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| | | Location: 0005.0000.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000
| | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
| | | Service: HidUsb
| | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/24/2016 04:23:26, 38400 bytes
| | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/15/2016 04:55:50, 156672 bytes
| | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 9/24/2016 04:23:26, 40960 bytes
| | |
| | +-+ HID-muis
| | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
| | | | Service: mouhid
| | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/16/2016 12:41:54, 32256 bytes
| | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 12:41:54, 59232 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
     Drive: C:
Free Space: 1462.8 GB
Total Space: 1907.2 GB
File System: NTFS
     Model: TOSHIBA DT01ACA200

Drive: D:
Free Space: 845.3 GB
Total Space: 1907.7 GB
     Model: SAMSUNG HD204UI

Drive: G:
Free Space: 315.4 GB
Total Space: 476.9 GB
     Model: WDC WD50 00BEVT-22A0RT0 USB Device

Drive: E:
     Model: TSSTcorp DVDWBD SH-B123L
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:53, 173056 bytes

Drive: F:
     Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:53, 173056 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
    Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 1C1A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C1A&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E5
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (Dutch), 12/14/2016 06:18:10, 335712 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio-besturing
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F0&SUBSYS_33621462&REV_A1\4&80E7924&0&0108
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 12:41:52, 83456 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 12:41:52, 97280 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 12:41:52, 366592 bytes

Name: PCI-naar-PCI-brug
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1080&SUBSYS_84891043&REV_01\4&37EA4451&0&00E4
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (Dutch), 12/14/2016 06:18:10, 335712 bytes

Name: 2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor Family DRAM Controller - 0100
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0100&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00
  Driver: n/a

Name: High Definition Audio-besturing
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C20&SUBSYS_84451043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D8
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 12:41:52, 83456 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 12:41:52, 97280 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 12:41:52, 366592 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys, 7.00.0000.1144 (English), 10/19/2010 23:34:26, 56344 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C26&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E8
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:55, 96096 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:55, 455520 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:55, 501088 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 1C14
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C14&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E2

Name: PCI-naar-PCI-brug
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B80&SUBSYS_33621462&REV_A1\4&80E7924&0&0008
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 461248 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 1366648 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0006.0000 (Dutch), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 4120688 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0006.0000 (Dutch), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 97208952 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 18880 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 225200 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 148128 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 18880 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 271728 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 178832 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 26634 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (Dutch), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 848320 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 411072 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 77145 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 451128 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 826304 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 420408 bytes
  Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 514616 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvlddmkm.sys, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/21/2017 11:54:40, 14427064 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvd3dumx.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 16875464 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvinitx.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 209744 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvoglshim64.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 187072 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvumdshimx.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 644576 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvwgf2umx.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 23706288 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 1051584 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 960568 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 609216 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv-vk64.json, 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 669 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 606776 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 946456 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 944224 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 573120 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 4079032 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 40192056 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 11123936 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 3167288 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 687224 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 43556 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 618232 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 34974656 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 19008576 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 11019192 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvd3dum.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 13817264 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvinit.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 181088 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvoglshim32.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 156368 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvumdshim.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 520792 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\nvwgf2um.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 19980992 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 988608 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 909760 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 499136 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 669 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 483384 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 721952 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 719160 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 447800 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 3597640 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 35272760 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 9308896 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 2715072 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 576192 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 28239928 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 14677272 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7849 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 8990584 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_02838dee03d82b94\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0037.0000 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 677072 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6437849.dll, 2.00.0047.0004 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 1985080 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6437849.dll, 2.00.0023.0002 (English), 1/20/2017 17:38:29, 1591352 bytes

Name: ASMedia USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&20221DEA&0&00E3
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:55, 381792 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C2D&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D0
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:55, 96096 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:55, 455520 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:55, 501088 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_84321043&REV_06\4&1D7623A1&0&00E2
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0404.2015 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 12:41:53, 589824 bytes

Name: Xeon E3-1200/2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processor Family PCI Express Root Port - 0101
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0101&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1C12
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C12&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E1

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 6 Port SATA AHCI Controller - 1C02
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C02&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FA
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.14393.0206 (English), 9/15/2016 18:15:56, 130912 bytes

Name: Sitecom Wireless Network PCI Adapter 54G WL-115v2
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_0301&SUBSYS_9074182D&REV_00\5&29DF5497&0&0000E4
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netr6164.sys, 3.00.0009.0000 (English), 4/7/2010 12:14:50, 446304 bytes
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RaCoInstx.dll, 1.00.0007.0002 (English), 4/7/2010 11:58:42, 326432 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 1C22
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FB
  Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1C10
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C10&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) H61 Express Chipset Family LPC Interface Controller - 1C5C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C5C&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&F8
  Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 12:41:53, 18784 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 1C16
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C16&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E3

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
LAV Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.67.0000.0142
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.14393.0594
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.14393.0000
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
VSFilter,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.07.0010.0101
VSFilter (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.07.0010.0101
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
LAV Splitter Source,0x00400001,0,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.67.0000.0142
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0206
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0206
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.14393.0206
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.14393.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
LAV Audio Decoder,0x00800003,1,1,LAVAudio.ax,0.67.0000.0142
LAV Video Decoder,0xff800000,1,1,LAVVideo.ax,0.67.0000.0142
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.14393.0187
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink-conversieprogramma,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.14393.0000
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink-conversieprogramma,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Audio Renderers:
Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
DirectSound: Acer H235H-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
DirectSound: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
Acer H235H-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000

----------------------------
Preferred DirectShow Filters
----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

{31435648-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

---------------------------
Media Foundation Transforms
---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:
 <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
 NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7849
 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0594
 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0594
 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
Video Encoders:
 NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7849
 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7849
 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
Video Effects:
 Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
Video Processor:
 Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.14393.0351
Audio Decoders:
 Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0351
 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
Audio Encoders:
 LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
Audio Effects:
 AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
Multiplexers:
 Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
Others:
 Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0594

--------------------------------------------
Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories
--------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 1
EnableEncoders = 1
EnableVideoProcessors = 1

-------------------------------------
Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler
.amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------
Media Foundation Scheme Handlers
--------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred
http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler
http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler
http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred
https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred
mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred
ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

{EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}
{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
{A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}
{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
{73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
{53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}
MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}
{43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}
MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4 
@war-overlord

You have an Nvidia card installed but the AMD drivers are still loaded on your PC.

You to uninstall those and load the NVIDIA drivers from the web site.