Legends of Pegasus - Gameplay Bug Reports Thread (Version 1.0.0.4354 only!)
Legends of Pegasus - Bug Reports Thread (Version 1.0.0.4354 only!)

Please use this thread to report gameplay bugs you encounter with Legends of Pegasus updated to version 1.0.0.4354 only!

For Crash reports and technical bugs: Thread
Ehrenamtlicher / Voluntary Moderator
Ich bin im Forum rein ehrenamtlich tätig. Mein Posting spiegelt nicht zwingend die Meinung von Kalypso Media wider.
I'm acting as moderator on a voluntary basis. My posting does not necessarily represent Kalypso Media positions.
1. Ships being repaired only repairs hull, not armor.
Medium Repair yard only able to repair 1 ship at a time, but appears as if it can accommodate at least 2, not tried large yet.

2. Auto focus when battle starts/ends.
When battle start, the game automatically zooms to my first colonized planet, regardless of where the battle occurs.
When battle ends, the view zooms to the location where my ships where located when the Episode started.

3. Enemy fleet seemingly stacked on top of each other making targeting of individual ships and checking their status impossible.
This also seems to boost their attack power as if it was multiplied and not added up.

4. Enemy ships appear inside planets, making it impossible to target them manually.

5. Individual planets sliders for tax, research, industry, etc. dont seem to work and are reset after each turn.

6. Unable to scroll research menu when amount of available techs goes below screen window, forcing me to research other techs before I can see whats below window edge.

7. Enemy fleet seemingly getting exponentially bigger or more powerful for each objective completed in Episode 2, to a point where 2 Space stations as well as 5 Battleships and 5 Cruisers are unable to withstand the onslaught.
New attack wave appears long before replacements can be constructed, making the episode near impossible to complete.
My game was working completely fine and then i downloaded the neest patch. Now all i get is a black screen when i run it...Sad
We are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Cant see the (human campagin) waypoints,.can load a game and then see it, but nothing happens when my ships arive to the waypoint,.repair station dont repair armor, the tips box is stil not showing all the text,.
Played stable for about an hour to hour and half - nice improvement.

Issues:
*Unable to double click on filenames to load, always have to select and then click load

*Had approximately 4 battles in a row, and then a crash

*Mining platforms are not generating resources although firmly inside the white circle of the field

*Campaign waypoints are not working, had to use savegame edit to allow them to be found

*Campaign is requesting to build a laboratory even though I already had 3 built during earlier "hunt and find" of the waypoints

Below is my DirectX diagnostics. WIN X64
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 8/14/2012, 20:28:48
Machine name: (MANUALLY REMOVED SO I DONT POST MY PC NAME)
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: XFX78I
System Model: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLI
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 2415MB used, 5771MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Display Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 560
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_0895196E&REV_A1
Display Memory: 2769 MB
Dedicated Memory: 978 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB

Update to my above post. Kalysochris reported fixing the bug where enemies don't get more life after savegame. (See below for section of bug fix post) During my campaign game, one battle all enemy ships had 2x the hull (green bar)

Savegames
-Fixed that waypoints were not saved in campaigns (not working in older
savegames)
-Fixed a bug that caused ships had more life after loading from savegames than before
-Fixed a bug: deep space structures in construction stopped being build up after loading
Episode 3 - Strengthen Fixed Defenses in 3 named systems doesnt work.

Ive spammed 6 Weapons platforms and 4 military outposts in each of those systems, and no result.
Cant load any save, even new ones tested to see if it was version conflict. It just CTD. I put this into the gameplay bug reports because after 6-7 turns the game CTD and cant load the game...
Waypoint indicators STILL invisible in Human mission 1. If I save the game then load the save, the waypoint indicator appears, but doesn't "activate" when I move my ships on to it.
(15-08-2012, 07:07 AM)ChrisMcMahon Wrote: Waypoint indicators STILL invisible in Human mission 1. If I save the game then load the save, the waypoint indicator appears, but doesn't "activate" when I move my ships on to it.

Same problem, but a series of save and re-loads moves the waypoint to the next location. "activation" of these waypoints must be loaded after a save.
I still crash after a battle ends.
I am not seeing any income difference from mining asteroids or Trade stations in space.
have you waited for the mining stations to set up ? (some turns)
Just crashed after combat...

(15-08-2012, 07:36 AM)Hoodlum25 Wrote: have you waited for the mining stations to set up ? (some turns)

Yes. They are fully operational. You can even see the little parts moving.

When I first load up a save after the combat crash, I have -1 in all resources. I can't build or do anything. $(

The next turn I have my stuff back though.

Built another mining station, the ship didn't appear in my left side panel. (Are they supposed to?)

Built a second mining station, still no income increase.
(15-08-2012, 07:23 AM)parrottmath Wrote:
(15-08-2012, 07:07 AM)ChrisMcMahon Wrote: Waypoint indicators STILL invisible in Human mission 1. If I save the game then load the save, the waypoint indicator appears, but doesn't "activate" when I move my ships on to it.

Same problem, but a series of save and re-loads moves the waypoint to the next location. "activation" of these waypoints must be loaded after a save.
Next game didn't even get to the waypoints part. It just stopped the scripted part of the tutorial just before you evacuate the space station - as if it's waiting for something.

This patch seems to have gone backwards and introduced more bugs than 3982.

Steam says I've played 8 hours of LoP. Given that I've never played more than the 1st Human mission up to where it tells you to build a fleet - 30 minutes or so in (where is always crashes to desktop), that means I've played the first 30 minutes 16+ times!

Update: Here's another user who made a video showing both the missing waypoints and the broken mission scripting.
hmm on Human Ep2 Campaign.. X'or sends Destroyers and Cruisers EVERY turn.. is that ok?
I researched +5% population increase, still see no increase 5 turns later. (How exactly is this supposed to work?)

(15-08-2012, 08:13 AM)Tigergruppen Wrote: hmm on Human Ep2 Campaign.. X'or sends Destroyers and Cruisers EVERY turn.. is that ok?

Is that after you built 2 mining stations?
(15-08-2012, 08:13 AM)Sesshyru Wrote: I researched +5% population increase, still see no increase 5 turns later. (How exactly is this supposed to work?)

(15-08-2012, 08:13 AM)Tigergruppen Wrote: hmm on Human Ep2 Campaign.. X'or sends Destroyers and Cruisers EVERY turn.. is that ok?

yes sir.. they keep coming.. thought there was only one but the graphics (model) of the enemy ship are stacked..) by 3s.. hahaha
Human's episode one the mission with the waypoint is bugged for me ... used to work but doesn't after the latest patch ... I place my ships in the green circle and nothing happens, even tried reloading the game 2 twice and saving and reloading, still didn't work ... this sucks
-I still keep crashing to desktop because the game stops responding.

-Also it does not state how many extra ships you need to build to continue the mission.

- Income does not rise after population increase research.

- armor does not get repaired by repairbays.

- Repairbays do not function during battle.

- The sound for normal ship weapons and rockets seem the same.

- after battle you are still zoomed all the way out.
(15-08-2012, 08:17 AM)Tigergruppen Wrote:
(15-08-2012, 08:13 AM)Sesshyru Wrote: I researched +5% population increase, still see no increase 5 turns later. (How exactly is this supposed to work?)

yes sir.. they keep coming.. thought there was only one but the graphics (model) of the enemy ship are stacked..) by 3s.. hahaha
Hmm... Its not supposed to be every turn...About 10-15 turn intervals i think... Btw they send ships based on your fleet strength. So the more ships you got, more enemies will come.
We are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
No way Melbourne this makes no sense. If you make this new one then also remove the other sticky gameplay bug thread.

GOD! he woke up and decided to make a new gameplay bug thread without thinking about the consequences when you have 2 threads telling it is for the latest patch only.... this make totally no sense.

I hope someone corrects this very soon or there will go important information to waste (is my guess).

EDIT: ok i see it now you have locked the other thread. So in fact for every patch you going to make a thread. that is going to be pretty much chaos in the sticky threads within 2 a 3 weeks.
1. In new patch when placing the building in the queue on planet to be built the system automatically switches/jumps to the industry tab (the one with factory) - very annoying and wasn't such before.

2. Typing text (renaming ships, planets etc) in English version still print "z" when you press "y" and other way around.
Human weapon platform Mk1 is missing its main hull.
game crashes every time i try to load a saved game

on earth-like planets, the green land looks like static on a television, you know the white noise bit...sometimes this happens on polar ice caps on other planets.
(15-08-2012, 11:47 AM)irishavenger Wrote: game crashes every time i try to load a saved game

on earth-like planets, the green land looks like static on a television, you know the white noise bit...sometimes this happens on polar ice caps on other planets.

what do you not understand about ingame bug report thread and crash report thread. You in the wrong section starting to make a mess out of it again....
EDIT: oh sorry you pretty newb, kind sir this is the wrong thread for crashes there is a special thread called crashes thread. please post it there again if you want.
Some bugs i have experienced today,

1: Crash after winning battle in new solar system (i know its the wrong thread but i taught id post it anyway)
2: the letters Y and Z are reversed on the keyboard for some reason.
3: Tabs on the colony builder automaticly reset to the first tab after placing buildings.
4: If the game is minimised all textures turn black and the GUI is gone until you quit to the main menu.

Ill post more as i find them.
Just restarted the scenerio, and the first waypoints just are not there. (i remembered where they were from last time)
I can also confirm the waypoint bug is NOT fixed.
bug when i try to move my units at the end of the turn. The game stop with a black screen
I just restarted the scenario, i was unable to repair damaged ships as i selected ships and ordered them to repair only one or two ships would repair the others wouldn't move to the station. As a result i could not advance in the story.