Legends of Pegasus - crash reports and technical bugs thread
Please use this thread to report game crashes and technical bugs of Legends of Pegasus.

For gameplay bugs: Thread
Ehrenamtlicher / Voluntary Moderator
Ich bin im Forum rein ehrenamtlich tätig. Mein Posting spiegelt nicht zwingend die Meinung von Kalypso Media wider.
I'm acting as moderator on a voluntary basis. My posting does not necessarily represent Kalypso Media positions.
So which thread should we use??? xDD please remove 1 ^^ (you double posted hihi)
Both! This thread is for technical issues and crashes, the other for bugs in the gameplay.
Ehrenamtlicher / Voluntary Moderator
Ich bin im Forum rein ehrenamtlich tätig. Mein Posting spiegelt nicht zwingend die Meinung von Kalypso Media wider.
I'm acting as moderator on a voluntary basis. My posting does not necessarily represent Kalypso Media positions.
http://pastebin.com/YAm7cB6q

http://pastebin.com/0YQqRUZ3

Was dragging my custom designed ship into shipyard and bam, crash to desktop
Was on Human: mission 1, I forgot to save Sad
If I collect 20 unique bugs can I get a free dlc?
game locked up, was merely doing random panning and scrolling after a battle and dialogue.
GG locked up for me too and I closed the game, now I can't load. Before the hangup, I couldn't build my ship (or the auto generated ship).
The game reverts Z and Y on my keyboard. I'm using a qwerty board.

The launcher says "version unknown" at buttom right.

Steam keeps running 1st time setup check everytime i start the game.

The video options seems a bit empty... only resolution option.
video options will be added in options menu

launcher number will be added

a
(10-08-2012, 03:47 PM)Kalypsochris Wrote: video options will be added in options menu

launcher number will be added

a

Ya but when?
Still cannot load game. Or rather, it technically loads the game but I can't see anything but the fleet list and some buttons in top left, I only see the main menu.
Also some loading screen would be great so one can actually see if the game is loading or not...

Edit: it works after 15 tries...
Save crash is still happening, in Skirmish mode, second turn and went to save - instant crash, thought this was fixed?

Loaded up the campaign for humans, ep 1 - saved the game on the very first turn you get, exit and went to load the game to see if save/load would work in campaign. It doesn't sadly, get nothing but a blank black screen, left it for a while aswell.

Save/Load in my opinion is broken across the board.
save/load does work in most cases. it just takes a little time to load. in some cases this can take an unusual long time. We are investigating this and further bugs with relation to save/load. Thanks for your patience.
Hello
When the battle over i get need to be close error.
After reload autosave i can play some battle then i get error again.
(10-08-2012, 05:10 PM)Kalypsochris Wrote: save/load does work in most cases. it just takes a little time to load. in some cases this can take an unusual long time. We are investigating this and further bugs with relation to save/load. Thanks for your patience.

I let it load for almost 30 minutes, i got a black screen, and nothing else.
Try to ALT-Tab out an back in again.
(10-08-2012, 07:15 PM)Kalypsochris Wrote: Try to ALT-Tab out an back in again.

Doesn't work Chris, at least not for me.
Can not load campaign savegames! You must be kidding, 45 EUR for this???
(10-08-2012, 07:55 PM)K1ller Wrote: Can not load campaign savegames! You must be kidding, 45 EUR for this???

Patch broke my save game................. CTD on load
New patch is live now. Please try again.
New patch has fixed the savegame issues for the campaign, at least so far for me. When you click load game, don't do anything even or click on anything, leave it for a min or so and it will load...
Was messing around with options deselected full screen and game closed on me. When I went to run it again and choose full screen it went to full screen but now most of the text isn't appearing under main menu.

Repeated the same things as mentioned above a several times and it did not occur again.
First mission and I've already had issues, first time through the audio bits never continued and I couldn't end my turn or anything after the initial battle.
Second time through 2 ships got stuck in warp after a battle ended while they were still warping to the battle. 1 of those ships was the one needed to evacuate the space station so I couldn't go any further there either
How do I know my game is patched? Steam has not downloaded anything and the launcher tells me version unknown!
Yeah the warp thingy has some seldom side effects. We are working on that.

(10-08-2012, 08:18 PM)K1ller Wrote: How do I know my game is patched? Steam has not downloaded anything and the launcher tells me version unknown!

If you verify the cache of your game in the steam client you will have the most up to date version.
(10-08-2012, 08:11 PM)Kalypsochris Wrote: New patch is live now. Please try again.

Was with latest patch.
(10-08-2012, 08:20 PM)wilddemoncat Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 08:11 PM)Kalypsochris Wrote: New patch is live now. Please try again.

Was with latest patch.

Did you get an error message? If not, maybe you just did not wait long enough for the savegame to load?
I did verify of the cache, still can not load the game. Have same issue as t1it.

"Still cannot load game. Or rather, it technically loads the game but I can't see anything but the fleet list and some buttons in top left, I only see the main menu.
Also some loading screen would be great so one can actually see if the game is loading or not..."
Screen resolution appears only to change aspect ratio.

Regardless of settings, the text is extremely small on menus and in game.
Tried to load any of my saves this is what i end up seeing. A little window will popup and disappear for a second, during the loading process, then it gets stuck like this:

http://i.imgur.com/r8c3u.jpg

I am running the latest version and only ~20 minutes into the game.

(10-08-2012, 08:41 PM)UberJumper Wrote: Tried to load any of my saves this is what i end up seeing. A little window will popup and disappear for a second, during the loading process, then it gets stuck like this:

http://i.imgur.com/r8c3u.jpg

I am running the latest version and only ~20 minutes into the game.

This is exactly what I have. Can not play the game then. Fix it!